Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope that you all had a wonderful New Years...for those that did not; don't worry lift up your head because 2009 is going to be our year! If I claim it, you can too! I am very excited and proud to say that Simply Unique Weddings & Events will eventually be offering our services Nationwide (Possibly Internationally: I'm putting that out there!). But be sure to check back with us on those updates!



I just want to thank everyone who allowed Simply Unique Weddings & Events to be a part of their "Special Day" or event in 2008. It was truly a blessing to work side by side with you, to get to know you all, and most importantly...just being there for you. I love you all and may your New Year 2009 be filled with lots of love, blessings, & prosperity!



Salud!


*Mary Poston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers