- Trace out the tea light outline on top of the pumpkin
- Cut along the line (you can use sharp knife or scissors...whichever is easier)
- And then finally, using a sharp knife, pry out the top and place your tea light inside!
Think you might have some extra pumpkins leftover after Halloween? Not sure what to do with it? No worries! You can use them as centerpieces or vases to display your fall flowers, candles, etc.
- Carve out the top and scoop out the seeds
- Cut and shape "floral foam" to fit at the bottom of your pumpkin
- After you placed the foam in the pumpkin begin pressing your flowers so that they stay in place (and hydrated)...and there you have it!