Friday, October 15, 2010

KICKING OFF THE WEEKEND WITH: FALL CRAFTS!

I love Fall! Why? Because it lets me know that the Holidays are just around the corner! And for those of you who know me well, you'll say that I'm obsessed with the Holidays! Hahaha! I just love it! I'll be sharing with you a decor that I did in my home soon...you might laugh and say "She's crazy!" or you might say "Hey, that's not such a bad idea".....so be sure to keep checking back to find out what I did ;o) For all you early birds who love to start your Fall/Thanksgiving decoration early (like me), here are some crafty ideas for you. Need a candle holder? Why not use mini pumpkins and tea lights?! Its very simple to make! All you have to do is:
  • Trace out the tea light outline on top of the pumpkin
  • Cut along the line (you can use sharp knife or scissors...whichever is easier)
  • And then finally, using a sharp knife, pry out the top and place your tea light inside!
And there you have it! Your mini-pumpkin tea light holder! Need some Fabulous tea lights?? No worries! Shop with us {here} for all of your candles, holiday decor, or any of the home decor items you may need! You won't regret it! We have holiday scents that is an absolute MUST HAVE!

Think you might have some extra pumpkins leftover after Halloween? Not sure what to do with it? No worries! You can use them as centerpieces or vases to display your fall flowers, candles, etc.
  • Carve out the top and scoop out the seeds
  • Cut and shape "floral foam" to fit at the bottom of your pumpkin
  • After you placed the foam in the pumpkin begin pressing your flowers so that they stay in place (and hydrated)...and there you have it!
You're ready to start placing your vases where ever you see fit! Simple as that! :o) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers