Monday, March 9, 2009

Economy, Economy, Economy!



Lately I have been receiving a lot responses from brides and clients who are very concerned about today's economy. Many of the brides & grooms are concerned that they are not going to be able to have or afford the wedding of their dreams. Here is a question that was recently asked:


Q: "Mary, the economy is so bad right now and I'm worried that I won't be able to afford my dream wedding. I seriously don't want to have to push back my wedding date or change anything else that's already being booked and planned. What is your opinion on all this?"

A: I am going to tell you what I have been telling all of the brides lately; "Do not let the economy get in the way of planning the wedding of your dreams"! Isn't that why you are hiring a wedding planner? Your personal wedding planner is supposed to be your money saver! As your wedding planner one of our jobs would definitely be to guide you in the right direction as far as helping you save your hard earned money!!! We are on your side! We are here to listen to you, to work within your budget, and to give you that spectacular wedding you've always dreamed of regardless of what's going on in today's economy. Since we are all living in the same economy, we do understand our bride's situation as far as spending and saving on their dream wedding. One of the greatest things about my business and myself is that we can definitely bargain shop!!! I never pay full price for anything! And I'm still using that strategy in this business as well So trust me when I say that "thrifty spending" is in my blood! (I have my mother to thank for that hahaha!) So this is another great way that a wedding planner can help you save money as well. My motto is "Nothing is impossible..." your dream wedding or event is not impossible as long as you think and plan smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers