Thursday, May 19, 2011

Let's go Shopping! (Wedding or Bridal Party Dress)

For those of you that do know me, you will say that I "LOVE TO SHOP!" LOL! Especially for shoes! Smh...there's no secret about that! ;-) But when I tell you, that I can find SALES, you better believe me on that one! =)

Anyway since I'm planning my sister's wedding (September 24, 2011) as well as taking on the role as one of her bridesmaid.....of course I had to do a little shopping for a dress! While I was shopping online I came across some fabulous websites...and the PRICE WAS JUST RIGHT! =) So I thought I'd share them with you!






Anyone looking for bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dress, and etc. Check out those websites! Their prices are amazing! But make sure you really do your research to find the one sale or deal that works within your budget!  

By the way I think I may have found my bridesmaid dress!! It's from David's Bridal since they happened to have the right "Apple Red" color my sister wanted. Love this dress! Its so fun, elegant, and chic! =) AND...its on SALE! Yay! Even better! Hopefully I will still LOVE IT when I make plans to try it on this weekend! Fingers crossed, we'll see ;-) Maybe I'll even take a picture and share it with all of you to see for yourself! Happy Planning & Shopping! {Smooches!}

David's Bridal: Strapless Cotton Sateen Dress
with Bubble Hem. Style: 84278http://shop.nordstrom.com/?origin=tab-logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers