Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Applause! Applause! Applause!

As I have mentioned before, I am an active member in my church (Cornerstone Liberty Community Church) working with our Youth Group (Chosen Ones & Chosen Too). Not long ago, we worked very hard to come together and not only perform at the game but also to hopefully minister to the people through our music, mime, & dance. And as a result, they put on a fabulous performance during half-time at the Erie Bayhawks Game, and I couldn't have been more proud of them! There were over 4,000 people in attendance that day! Amazing! I'm still in awe over that day, the kids blew me away! Here is the article from the Erie Times News that was written about that day:

Since the newspaper article came out a little dark in the papers, I took the liberty of posting the colored photo of us that we took in our church. I am just so proud to be a part of a family like this. Ladies & Gentlemen, here they are!

Chosen Ones & Chosen Too


"We are not Perfect Kids, Just Forgiven"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers