Thursday, August 6, 2009

Intoducing...."Gilt Fuse"!

GILT GROUPE?.......I've been hearing so many great things about them from my friends and associates on how fabulous their sample sales are! A few have purchased their shoes to go with their wedding dress and one of my friends mentioned buying a cocktail dress for rehearsal. So for those of you who don't know me... I am most definitely all about SALES!!! (wink) Of course, I checked them out for myself! And guess what! I'm getting ready to purchase a pair of "Rock & Republic" shoes...and the best part for me is that they're my favorite color...ORANGE! Fabbbuuuloousss!!!! Checking out the site's sales is definitely going to be a part of my daily routine that's for sure!

I recently received an email two days ago from Gilt Fuse and they are promoting the launch of their new website. Basically their website promises women a wider range of fashion/style/decor from designers that some of us know and love! And the bonus (for all of you who are budget-conscious) is... we can get them cheap!

For those of you who don't know, at 12pm EST on Wednesday August 12th, Gilt Fuse will be opening in limited release! But there is a catch... only Gilt Groupe members will be granted the opportunity to get a sneak peek at the sales before their future wider release in the fall. So for all of you who are a member like myself, don't forget to save the date!

And for those of you who are not a member yet....haven't I said enough?! What are you waiting for??? Gilt Groupe membership is by invitation only, and I'm extending to all of you a personal invitation to join in on the savings. Click here to get there!

Be sure to share with me what you got on sale!!!!

Happy Shopping & Savings!

1 comment:

  1. You can use my GILT INVITE to access Gilt.com or FUSE designer sample sales http://www.giltgroupe.com/invite/egisele

    ReplyDelete

Followers