Sunday, March 6, 2011

CANDY STATION INSPIRATIONS (Part 2)

I'm back with some more "Candy Station" inspirations! Have I changed your mind yet? Thinking of doing a candy station at your wedding or next special event? :-)

For Weddings:

Source: elizabethannedesigns.com 
Source: weddingbycolor.com 
Source: weddingbycolor.com
Sweet, Elegant, & Simple! I love this :-)






















Source: dealdivabridalguide.com 
Source: thevegasweddingplanner.com 
Matching tablecloth and decor to make your candy station a hit at your wedding :-) No worries, we supply them as part of your candy station rental package!
















Source: dallasweddingplanner.com 
Sweet decors to incorporate into your wedding or special event design. 





Source: dealdivabride.com 
Source: weddingwire
Lovely design for that bride planning a holiday wedding. Or even for my next holiday event I plan to throw...hmmm, I think I'm on to something...stay tuned..I just might come up with something :-)
















Source: jackiesorkin.blogspot.com 
Source: candybybrandi.blogspot.com
Source: alexanevents.com 
Love the bright & sunny colors :-) I think its also great for an outside wedding.






Source: theweddingyentas.com
"Life is Sweet"...I love that saying :-)





























Lovely manzanita branch tree decked out in bling! More inspirations to come, let me know your thoughts or what your plans are for your upcoming wedding or special event :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers