Saturday, March 5, 2011

MARCH MADNESS: FABULOUS GREEN SHOES

I absolutely LOVE shoes! I mean who doesn't? LOL! Since its March and St. Patrick's Day will be here in no time, I've decided to start posting all things "green". Today I've chosen shoes, so lets get to it!
Source: thebridescafe.com 
Source: Style Me Pretty
These fabulous green feathered Christian Louboutins also comes in red and blue. For some reason these shoes are not available anymore and that sucks because they are hot!
Source: lapsleyphoto.com


Not much of  a Paris Hilton fan since I don't follow her, but these shoes of hers from a little while ago is still Hot! I would definitely rock them!

Source: greenweddingshoes.com
These next two pictures are shoes from "Nina Culver"..how cute and fabulous are they!

Source: Nina Culver
















Hope you were inspired by some of these gorgeous shoes! Feel free to comment and share your ideas of FAB "green" shoes! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers